Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Gangster In K-Hell (Part 2)

He got bitchy.

Hunky: You don't say anything. (Pointing finger at me)

Me: Okay okay. (smiling)

Hunky: You shut up.

Me: (Nod Nod)

Hunky: You don't "five minutes" or say your rushing with me.

Me: Yes yes, sorry sorry. (I slapped myself softly)

Hunky: You don't have to do that. You are being len si (arrogant) to me. I am in a bad temper right now after yesterday's incident.

A: Please forgive him, he don't know anything.

Man: Calm down. The boy's very confused already.


Oooh, the climax! Tension was great and a fight nearly broke up. Or rather, the hunky bitch was nearly going to punch me. Somehow, I didn't mind actually. I'm already mentally prepared for this. If he's gonna beat me or kill me or sth, so be it! But I could sense the fear from my friend who was sitting next to me. I didn't want him to be in hot soup with me, so I just apologized profusely.

Hunky: You know, the Ipoh guy was even more lensi than you. And where do you think they are?

Me: Where?

Hunky: In the office. Do you want to see how they look like now?

Me: Um...... you got take pictures?

Hunky: No

Me: Well, if you wanna let me see, then okay... why not?

Hunky: .......

Me: Just kidding ma


Obviously he was fed up with my blurness and he finally told us what it was really all about.

Hunky: We make fake Visas, Mastercard and credit card. Yesterday (Monday) as our men were making a delivery, some people robbed us, and all those (forged) cards were lost. Now my boss is furious and we need to know who did this.


Monday was the Chinese Ghost Day. In retrospect, it was rather funny that gangsters themselves got robbed on that very day.

Then he asked us about our use of ATM, Visa, and Master cards. Me being blur, I didn't have to act to tell them straightforward that I didn't really know what those cards are and how to use them.

He said it's over and let us leave, after knowing what our handphone model is.
A was so afraid that they'll stalk us.

We reached Sungei Wang and the queue was already like 1 KM. Then, as we were waiting in the super long queue, A started chatting with a man next to us in the queue about the incident. The man adviced us to run away to the crowds when we encounter things like this. A girl carrying a video recorder came and interviewed us. We may appear on TV (Astro AEC's music show).

We managed to get the free ticket finally and we went home safe and sound...... can't help but to feel the aftershock of the gangster meeting.

A thinks that the stranger he talked to on the queue was right and we should have ran away.
"We were just lucky that we weren't harmed. We should have learnt a lesson from this," he said.

And I think I have to blog this! Haha!


12 comments:

confusticated said...

for some reason i can't help but laugh at the whole debacle.

executorlouis said...

Well, its good that nothing serious came out of it and you guys are safe. :)

Ganymede said...

The kongsi gelap boss seems superly dumb...

Kihu said...

lol guess "sa ren you sa fu"- haaha..

akihisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
akihisa said...

God, I would have shit in my pants if that ever happened to me, really. ;p

But then again, why should you and your friend go to him when he's the one who wanted to talk to you??!! That's a clear sign of something's fishy, I tell ya.

Oh, thanks for coming by my blog, Harvey!

:D

Life Cafez said...

Yeah, you should really run away next time! They can't insist or forced you to follow them in public area where so many people are around. What they can do to forced you ar? Take out a knife and point at you wor? or maybe try to RAPE you arr...if he is handsome, why NOT??? kekekke... Don't blur blur again ar next time...

Your blurness really saves you like wat famezgay say,kekeke... No Next time wor ~~ We still want a *blink blink eyes doggie wor.. hehehe....

WiL

cain & abel said...

no shit!! I experience the exact same thing myself before some months ago. Same story! It took place at masjid jamek when i just got home from my hometown. I was brought by those gangsters to Burger King to be interogated. Same questions. They asked me what bank i use, what credit cards am i using...etc etc. Worst thing is, i was alone and TOTALLY freaked out! That was one hell of a scary experience.

Hafiz Hector said...

Maybe they went with those ppl in thought of getting lucky. Hahah. Just kidding. You take care lah Harvey! You still budak kecik you know!!

MrBunnyBan said...

Hmmm. You know what? If cain&abel experience the same thing then it's most likely a scam. Not real ah bengs, just guys trying to shit you and maybe get some money of you *without* directly threatening you. They always know not to threaten directly nowadays.

But you're not afraid, so it wasn't working. :p

MrBunnyBan said...

I mean not real kongsi gelap, sorry to all the ah bengs out there. You know who you are. ;)

Harvey said...

confusticated: Yeah, it's kinda funny, although it's not supposed to be funny.

executorlouis: Yes, thanks God.

defiant85: That Hunky's not the boss, but he's dumb alright.

Kyle: Hehe. The way I wrote it must have negated the seriousness of the incident.

FamezGAY: Hope so.

akihisa : He wanted to talk to both of us. But I was the one who's talking too much.

Hafiz Hector: Yes, budak besar.

Life Cafez: Yeah, I'll be more careful next time, if there is one. Oh no, I hope not.

cain & abel: Ooh, I guess we're all lucky that we weren't robbed or raped or anything, coz it'll be even scarier.

MrBunnyBan: I didn't really wanna be afraid, but I didn't want to get into any more trouble than I already was either. Ah bengs, please forgive mrbunnyban for his innocuous comment.