Friday, February 03, 2012

Facebook Friends

Just realized an ex-Uni course-mate have an abundance of gay friends (Added ~4 suspiciously gay guys on January 2012 alone) .

How to find suspiciously gay guys on Facebook:
1)  Cute/Sexy/' Fa Hao'(Horny)  profile picture
2)  Interested in: Men 
3)  Likes anything gay-related, eg. 同志電影 gay movies
4) Linked to your other suspiciously gay guys

And I HAD NO IDEA HE is GAY!!!

My witch-hunt for online proof of his actual sexual orientation has not been fruitful so far(besides the enormous number of gay friends and last year's poignant blog posts about breaking ups with someone of unknown gender)

Something must be wrong with my gay-dar, even though I am still KEPO like hell! :P

He must have been adding those 'friends' through some online gay dating websites (I don't want to search for him there, later my dear dear jealous)

The useful Facebook mutual friends linkage shows I have only about 3 gay friends in my friends list ( they kept getting linked to each other with some suspiciously gay guys in facebook) . I had a separate gay facebook account which I somehow abandoned.

Hmm......

No comments: