Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My first embeded video in this blog!

It has come to my attention that this blog is outdated (DUH!~), not just content-wise, but also the layout and presentation. You see, this blog was created way back in June 2006, when youtube was at its infancy and we use 4:3 aspect monitors (as opposed to widescreen).

While I am reluctant to get my hands dirty with the layout coding, I think it's time I put up a youtube video here.

Introducing THE GUILD, Web Series!




I came across this 'MTV' first while youtube browsing (very effective way to waste several hours of my life). Intrigued, I looked for the first episode and was hooked by its funny story about a girl addicted to online games.

A must-watch for those who played MMORPG before. :-)

Note: Hey I can't seem to make the layout wider. Oh well...

No comments: