Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The Encounter

On my way back to hometown, there was a handsome guy sitting behind me in the bus.
"Sir, may I borrow your earphone?", he asked and I took the opportunity to have a chat with him. Oh, this Indonesian guy is so damn freaking cute and handsome and he's the same age as me!


Like a stalker, I kept looking through his facebook pictures.

And then I looked at my own pictures.

If only someone would consider me as "so damn freaking cute and handsome".


(Well, there's always plastic surgery....sigh)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you're cute and handsome though =) and nope i am not blind. i can see very clearly.

Harvey said...

Ah, Who is this?

Anonymous said...

hahaha hmm i doubt you will know me.

Harvey said...

Cool, a mysterious person whom I'll never know is reading my blog and he who thinks I'm cute and handsome